48 HEURES VÉLO 2022 | 48-HOUR RIDE 2022
Join us on September 16, 2022
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Make-A-Wish® 48-HOUR RIDE is an adrenalin fueled and unique event where teams of 6 people ride – relay style – continuously for 48 hours to grant life changing wishes to kids with critical illnesses.
It’s not a race, but a collective movement to get closer to granting more wishes, one pedal stroke at a time.
Get into gear this September and join in our efforts of raising $1.5million – that’s 150 wishes – to ensure no child must wait.
The 48-HOUR RIDE is:
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 2 years, 637 teams have been created and close to 4.7 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
- Foster team spirit.
- The pride of exceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.
Location: YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel and ICAR racing track
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)
Stay up to date with the latest news about the event by following us on our social media networks: