48 HEURES VÉLO / 48-HOUR RIDE
Join us on September 14, 2018
Donate To This Event
The 48-HOUR Ride 12th Edition
September 14th-15th-16th 2018
Location: ICAR Circuit and Main Deck at Montréal-Mirabel Airport
Come live an unforgettable weekend and an amazing cycling experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
48 HOUR-RIDE is:
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600. See here for ideas!
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event where families are welcome. Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 2 years, 470 teams have been formed and nearly $ 3.8 million has been raised.
Why the 48 HOUR-RIDE:
- Foster team spirit
- Encourage exceeding one’s limits
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend
- Live an extraordinary experience
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity