48 HEURES VÉLO / 48-HOUR RIDE
Join us on September 14, 2018
Donate To This Event
Still feeling the adrenaline from participating this year? Why not register for 2019!
Sign up before October 30 and you will get to reserve your Aire de Vie spot first.
The 48-HOUR RIDE 12th Edition
September 14th-15th-16th 2018
Location: ICAR Circuit and Main Deck at Montréal-Mirabel Airport
Come live an unforgettable weekend and an amazing cycling experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
48-HOUR RIDE is:
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 2 years, 470 teams have been created and close to 3,8 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE:
- Foster team spirit.
- Encourage exceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.