48 HEURES VÉLO / 48-HOUR RIDE
Join us on September 14, 2018
Donate To This Event
12th Edition of the 48 HOUR-RIDE
September 14-15-16, 2018
Location: ICAR Circuit and part of the main apron of Montréal-Mirabel Airport
The 48 HOUR-RIDE Make-A-Wish Quebec is a unifying sporting event that promotes team spirit, self-improvement and healthy lifestyle habits. All the funds raised are used to fulfill the wishes of children whose health is seriously threatened.
The 48 HOUR-RIDE Experience is:
250 teams | 1 500 riders | 450 volunteers | more than $11 M raised
- A team work: A team of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach
- One: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance, you must always have a rider on the track.
- A Fundraiser: Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- An all-inclusive event: generous meals, snacks and beverages included.
- A family event: Children are welcome all weekend especially during the children's party on Wednesday afternoon.