48 HEURES VÉLO|48-HOUR RIDE 2020
Join us on September 18, 2020
Register Now! Donate To This Event
The 48-HOUR RIDE 14th Edition
September 18th-19th-20th 2020
Location: ICAR Circuit and Main Deck at Montréal-Mirabel Airport
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)
Come live an unforgettable weekend and an amazing cycling experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
48-HOUR RIDE is
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 3 years, 470 teams have been created and close to 5,8 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
- Foster team spirit.
- The pride of xceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.