I am helping transform lives, one wish at a time!
✨Women for Wishes ✨
I am so humbled & honoured to have been asked to be an ambassador for this campaign, & furthermore even though the campaign is called Women for Wishes…being part of it is only possible due to the hard work & effort of our whole crew at Yorkton Concrete 2012 Ltd.
What is Women for Wishes?
• Women for Wishes is a campaign that was created by the Make A Wish foundation to raise funds that will help grant wishes to children living with critical illness.
• 100 like-minded philanthropic women from across Canada have been asked to participate.
• Each woman commits to raising a minimum of $10,000.00 for a total minimum campaign target of 1 Million raised!
⭐️ Make A Wish - Saskatchewan ⭐️
• 225 children in Saskatchewan are waiting for wishes
• 7 of those children are from our local Yorkton & area
I’m very excited to be a small part of this national fundraising effort, and am even more excited that the Make A Wish foundation has agreed to use the $10,000 I raise to make one of the local 7 Yorkton & area children’s wishes come true! This is AMAZING & I’m SO excited about this.
The Women for Wishes fundraising campaign runs from April 1st to the end of September 2023. Yorkton Concrete 2012 Ltd is committed to donate a portion of proceeds from all redimix concrete sales in that time frame to this campaign.
In conjunction with that, YAC Auctions has generously offered to host an online fundraising auction with all proceeds going to my WFW campaign. The auction will be held June 14-19th 2023.
If you are inclined to help grant the wish of one of the local 7 children in Yorkton & area you can donate:
• in person at Yorkton Concrete (cheques can be made out to Make-A-Wish Canada)
• through e-transfer to email@example.com (please make note on the etransfer that it is for WFW & I’ll ensure you receive a tax receipt)
• directly on this webpage
• or you can donate an item to the fundraising auction
Any & all donations are welcome & greatly appreciated 😊
✨ My Why ✨
When you are raising a healthy child, you’re constantly looking down the road…
However, raising a critically ill child means not looking down the road necessarily…but pulling over to look at the scenery.
And that’s “my why”…
We’re going to help create “amazing scenery” for a local child & their family, to help ease their hardship & make life just a little brighter.
~ There is no definition of a successful life that doesn’t include service to others ~