Thursday September 21 - between 17h00 - 23h00
Friday September 22- as of 08h00
• For Thursday installation please note that the gates will close at 11pm sharp, as there will be no security.
• If you arrive after 11pm Thursday, unfortunately we do not have access to re-open the gate. We suggest you part at the Walmart (approx. 15KM from the site) at: 1333, boulevard Michèle-Bohec, Blainville, QC, J7C 0M4
• Note: After 8am Friday September 13, you can come and go with your vehicle at all times.
- There will be no showers until Friday at 2pm.
- There will be no access to the restroom until Thursday afternoon.
To have enough space for all people and vehicles:
• Your RVs and tent trailers will be stored in a row to maximize space.
• You will not be able to open your awnings.
• You will be responsible for disposing of your own trash. Please keep it with you or bring it to the main tent to find a trash can.
• You will have access to a 15 amp (120 volt) electrical outlet.
• You will need an extension cord of at least 100 feet to reach your electrical circuit.
We also wish to create an area for RVs and Tent-Trailers that will have no electricity. If you do not need electricity for your RV, or Tent-Trailer, please advise us before September 11th, at email@example.com, indicating your name and the name of your team. It will be our pleasure to install you in the non-electricity zone.
TO HELP YOU MAKE THE DECISION
1) As in the past, the 15 amp electrical outlet is for basic electrical use only. Such as lights inside the RV and Tent-Trailers. If you want to use the air conditioning or microwave, a 15 amp outlet will probably not be sufficient and may blow the protective fuse and interrupt the power.
2) The vast majority of RV's and Tent-Trailers are self-sufficient in electricity for several hours via a battery that can be charged at home, by the alternator of your vehicle, by a generator or a solar panel. If you own an RV or Tent-Trailer you should have these instructions and if not please check with the company you are renting from or the person who is lending it to you.