48 HEURES VÉLO|48-HOUR RIDE 2023
Join us on September 22, 2023
Sorry, registrations are currently closed.
Make-A-Wish® 48-HOUR RIDE is a unique event where teams of 6 people ride – relay style – continuously for 48 hours to grant life changing wishes to kids with critical illnesses.
It’s not a race, but a collective movement to get closer to granting more wishes, one pedal stroke at a time
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- To participate, each team must commit to raising a minimum of $4,200 (*).
- No registration fee.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
Location: YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel and ICAR racing track
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)