48 HEURES VÉLO|48-HOUR RIDE 2019
Join us on September 13, 2019
Donate To This Event
Still feeling the adrenaline from participating this year?
Why not register for 2020!
Sign up before October 31 and
you will get to reserve your Aire de Vie spot first.
September 18th-19th-20th 2020
Click here to register: 48HV 2020
Location: ICAR Circuit and Main Deck at Montréal-Mirabel Airport
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)
Come live an unforgettable weekend and an amazing cycling experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
Our honorary Presidents
The 48-HOUR RIDE 2019’s presidents are Michael Aucoin, President – Operations Canada at Agropur, and wish child Elza.
Find out more here.
48-HOUR RIDE is
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 3 years, 470 teams have been created and close to 5,8 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
- Foster team spirit.
- The pride of xceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.
This week's featured team
Thank you to the teams of ADMirables!