48 HEURES VÉLO|48-HOUR RIDE 2022
Join us on September 9, 2022
Register Now! Donate To This Event
Fundraising events and programming will be unveiled in 2022.
Stay up to date with the latest news from the foundation and the 48-HOUR RIDE by following us on social networks:
48-HOUR RIDE - 14th Edition - September 2022
The 48-HOUR RIDE is:
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 2 years, 637 teams have been created and close to 4.7 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
- Foster team spirit.
- The pride of exceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.
Come live an unforgettable weekend an amazing cycling
experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
Location: Main apron of the International Montréal-Mirabel Airport and the ICAR Circuit
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)