48 HEURES VÉLO|48-HOUR RIDE 2021
Join us on September 10, 2021
Register Now! Donate To This Event
48-HOUR RIDE - 14th Edition
September 10-11-12, 2021
Come live an unforgettable weekend an amazing cycling
experience on a safe circuit where you will be treated with care.
Location: Main apron of the International Montréal-Mirabel Airport and the ICAR Circuit
(12600 Rue Services A-2, Mirabel, QC J7N 1E8)
The 48-HOUR RIDE is:
- A team consisting of a maximum of 6 riders. No need to be an athlete! There is no minimum distance or speed to reach.
- A relay: the participants make their schedule according to their availability and their desire for performance; you must always have a rider on the track.
- No registration fee. Each team must raise at least $ 3,600.
- Generous meals, snacks and beverages. Safe facilities.
- A family event! Children's party on Saturday afternoon.
- In the past 2 years, 637 teams have been created and close to 4.7 million dollars have been raised.
Why the 48-HOUR RIDE?
- Foster team spirit.
- The pride of exceeding one’s limits.
- Participate in an unforgettable weekend.
- Live an extraordinary experience.
- Contribute to healthy lifestyles and the pleasure of physical activity.