LOOKING TO ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES?
Wanting to engage your employees and promote a healthy lifestyle? We have a solution! We have created a document to help you outreach to your employees. This document includes your next steps and easy ideas to get your team outdoors!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PDF
Benefits of employee engagement:
- Increased productivity and motivation
- Employee satisfaction and well-being
- More efficient
Ideas for participating with your company:
- Organize an employee day and all ride together along a bike path
- Set specific milestones or fun incentives to accomplish together, and why not have prizes
- Create a virtual team on Zwift or Strava and ride along together - virtually
- Working remotely? Ask the team to cycle their typical commute distance to track their KMs
- Get creative! Create a distance tracker between your local, regional and national offices, and set a company KM goal
- For more ideas, check out our souvenir video from the 2020 edition of Ride for Wishes, to see how other teams paticipated.
Fundraising with your employer:
- Many employers offer matching gift programs and commit to matching their employees' charitable contributions. Please contact your human resources department to see if your donation can be matched. This would instantly double the funds you raise!
- Why not ask your employer to pledge a certain amount of $ per KM that your colleagues accumulate! Check out our guide on how to pledge per kilometer.
NEED TOOLS TO HELP PROMOTE THE EVENT OR YOUR TEAMS?
Share these posters internally or on your social platforms to help recruit to your corporate teams. Sharing through email, notice boards or staff intranet, are the best ways to start! Click the images to download the PDF, editable, posters.
|To promote registration - for all employees
|To promote registration - for a team