Thursday September 12 between 11am and 9pm OR Friday September 13 as of 8am.
For Thursday set up (11am to 9pm):
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GATES TO THE SITE WILL CLOSE AT 9PM, AS THERE WILL BE NO STAFF AT THE GATE.
- If you arrive AFTER 9PM, unfortunately we cannot open the gate. Please find the closest parking area for your vehicle. We suggest the Walmart parking lot which is 15km from the site (16 minute drive): 1333 Boulevard Michèle-Bohec, Blainville, QC J7C 0M4.
- There will be no showers available until Friday at 2pm
- There will only be acces to toilets Thursday afternoon.
For Friday set up (as of 8am until end of event):
- You can come in any time with your vehicle once the event has started.
Reserving a spot onsite
- You do not need to reserve a spot, there is enough room for everyone.
- If you want to be placed beside someone else's vehicle you must arrive at the same time. We cannot save places as we have alof of vehicles entering at the same time.
- You will be placed in a section that is closest to your living space.
To accommodate as many people as possible:
- Your RVs and tents will be stored in line to maximize space.
- You will not be able to open your awnings.
- You will not be able to use your air conditioning as it will shut off the breaker
- You will be responsible for disposing your own garbage. Please keep it with you or bring it to the Main Tent to find a garbage bin.
Electricity and Water
- There is no acces to water
- You will have access to an electrical outlet of 15 amps (110 volts)
- You must provide an extension of a minimum of 100 feet to join your electrical circuit
Thanks to our sponsor, Roulottes Gauthier, all 48-Hour Ride participants receive a 10% discount when they rent a trailer for the event.
Please contact Roulottes Gauthier directly for rental.
1275 Des Laurentides Blvd. (117 route)
Saint-Jérôme (Québec) J7Z 7L3
Phone: 450 432-2366
Toll free: 1 855 432-2366