All your questions :
- The participant must select Team in his profile and then select 'Join Team' and choose the new Team.
- No, the maximum of participants is 6.
How do we make an offline donation?
(when a participant collects cash/cheque or payment is made with the credit card of the participant and not the donor)
- Log into your profile online at www.48hourride.ca
- Under the tab called Donations, click on Add Offline Donation
- Add the information of the donor (name, address, email) and select Add donation
- Then either call the Foundation at 514 488-9474 ext 6245, to make the payment with your credit card, or send the cheque (in the name of the foundation) or cash to the Foundation's office.
- Once the payment is made or the cash/cheque is received, the system will send your donor a receipt.
Your receipt will be attached to the email you will receive within a few minutes of sending your donation. You can also download it from your account when you log in to the 48 HOUR RIDE website.
If you do not receive a receipt in your inbox within a few minutes of sending your donation, please check your Junk (hotmail users), Spam (gmail users) or Bulk (yahoo users) E-mail folder just in case the receipt email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the message and click Not Junk, to allow future messages to get through.
If you need more help, please contact the 48-HOUR RIDE staff at 514-488-9474 ext. 6245 or email@example.com to receive a new tax receipt. Please send the name of the donor, the date of the donation and the amount.
- All funds raised are NON REFUNDABLE. If you or a member of your team no longer wishes to participate in the event, you can ask someone else to replace you. Donations collected can be transferred to this new person to assist in their fundraising.
The event day
Certainly, you will be able to park your car directly on the main apron.
- Hot meals will be served and snacks will be available all day and night. Everything is offered to you!
Yes, your family and friends are welcome.
Can children or guests accompany us on the trail at Children's Day?
- Your children and guests are welcome to ride with you at all times.
- In this situation, you will be able to replace your injured teammate with an external person so that you can remain 6 on the team. The captain will simply have to inform us of this change.
Are helmets mandatory on the track?
- Helmets are mandatory for the safety of all participants.
- Dogs are welcomed to the 48-HOUR RIDE, but must be on a leash at all times.
Can I enter and leave the site at any time
You can access the parking and living areas at anytime.
How do we reserve on site places for tents and RVs?
What time can I park my trailer on the site?
- September 12th, you will be able to bring your trailer between 3 pm and 8:30 pm. Friday of the event as of 8 am.
- You have until 11 am to access your living areas on Friday. Then you will still have access to your living area, but not by car.
Will there be toilets and showers at the 48-HOUR RIDE site?
- We will put at your disposal sanitary toilets and showers on the 48-HOUR RIDE site. All you have to do is bring your toiletteries!
- Each living area will have access to a 110-volt outlet. You must bring an extension cord with a minimum of 100 feet.
Do trailers have access to water and electricity on the site?
You will have access to an electrical outlet of 15 amps (110 volts), you must provide an extension of a minimum of 100 feet to join your electrical circuit. Unfortunately, there is no access to water.
Is there available drinking water onsite?
- As we strive to be as eco-friendly as possible, we have created resources to bring drinkable water on the site. Therefore we ask that everyone brings reusable water bottles and fill them up at one of our many beautifully designed water fountains. You can find them all around the site.
- The dimensions of a living space are 10 feet along the track and 30 feet deep, to make a 300sq2 area for your living space.
- Each team will have access to a rest area of approximately 300 sq. Ft. in a dormitory tent.
- You can bring a BBQ or propane booster heater to your living area only. They will be forbidden in the dormitory tents.